Wednesday, September 2, 2009

God I Hate Sewing Right Now

Ironic isn't it? I just post about a new project, yet another project, even while I am still working on my first project, and I hate sewing already. Just having a suckful day I guess. It's taken about half of my life just to hem and affix trim to my floaty petti, what should have been a simple and quick project. But oh no, I have to go and have these "brilliant" trim ideas that take forever to do and frankly I'm not convinced they were worth it.

I can only pray that sewing a couple of ties onto the tops of my petti is a hell of a lot easier than the freakin hems. If I had any rope handy I would have necked myself already. Good thing all I've got is miles of tangled thread.

Refuse to even look at sewing machine tomorrow....going out scooter riding instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment